Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Does a Man "Want" or "Looks" for you?

Find out if the man you are interested in dating "wants" or is "looking". I realize that there is a difference in a man that wants and a man that is looking for you. A man that "wants" a good woman or wife will be complacent in his dating strategies. He will not look to please you because he "wants" you to please him. He expects everything will come to him. These are men, or boys I should say, that will allow women or young ladies to chase them.  But a man that is "looking" is active in his dating because he will ask questions, or do things that will make you feel special. He will chase you. I asked the guy that I am dating what kind of woman is he looking for and he replied with "I am looking for".. There will be a difference in the treatment and mindset of a man. Do not go into a relationship blind. Ask questions. Remember the bible says a man that finds a wife finds a good thing! He should be looking!

 
 
I wish I could expand on this more but I really had to get this out of my head. I have to spend more time reflecting on past relationships to give more. But thanks for reading :) LIKE COMMENT SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment