Friday, April 17, 2015

MEN ARE MY WEAKNESS!!

Hey ladies! Just wanted to be transparent as a Christian woman and say that a man is my weakness. I tell people it's not sex or four play, but it's when a man shows even a little bit of love and affection (even for the wrong reasons) I fall. I realized this once I became single and turned my heart towards God and not a man. What God showed me is that it runs in my family (my moms side). Not to put my mom on blast, but she has not been too successful with her selection of men. So it's in my blood. In essence, I have to be careful about who I let in my life because only a man can take my attention away from God. So enjoy being single and learning about yourself. You will be surprised at what "spirits" run in your family. Please LIKE COMMENT SHARE.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment