Monday, May 18, 2015

Remeber To Slow Down!

Remember to PUMP YOUR BREAKS!
If you are anything like me, you fall easy and love hard. There is nothing wrong with that. Love is a beautiful gift and many people wish they could love as easy as myself.I find myself sitting at my work desk trying to figure out why he doesn't feel what I feel. I ask myself am I crazy? It's only been a couple of months but love has nothing to do with time.  So I say to you, when you find yourself developing feelings faster than your partner, slow down. Timing is everything.
 
 Reevaluate yourself to remain focus on the things of God. The bible says, in the Book of Corinthians, love is patient. Your spouse may not be ready to love YOU yet because there may be some things he still has to work out with God, or is not capable of loving YOU the right way. It's apart of life. What I encourage all women like myself to do is to do whatever it takes to remain focus on the things of God. Focus on your finances, health, faith, or education. If this man is for you then allow God to show him how to love you. Remember he has to love you (his wife) as Christ loved the Church. God will take care of him! I am firm believer!
 
Thanks for reading :)
LIKE COMMENT SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment